Our strategies & Priorities
- Work and lobby with lawmakers, parliamentarians and other decision makers for promotion of laws and regulations aimed at empowering women in the social, economic and political spheres.
- Advocate, lobby and build coalitions and network for promoting women’s rights.
- Liaise with provincial commissions and concerned National and provincial organizations.
- Develop and maintain interactions/dialogue with non-governmental organizations, experts and individuals.
- Develop active association with similar commission and institutions in other countries.
- Ensuring the development of implementation mechanisms for laws passed in last five years. (2008-2012)
- Setting up complaints mechanism in NCSW.
- Developing monitoring mechanisms for implementations of laws.
- Undertaking select litigations, e.g. against Jirga’s, honor killing etc.
- Working with PBS for development of sex disaggregated data.
- Promoting enactment of pending legislations for women’s protections and empowerment.