- Reproductive health care and rights bill. (2013)
- Domestic violence. (Prevention and Protection bill 2012)
- Child Marriage Restraint act 1929.
- Registrations of Hindu Marriages bill, 2011.
- Christian Marriages (Amendment) bill 2012.
- Domestic Violence (Criminal Law Amendment) Bill, 2012.
- Christian Divorce (Amendment) bill 2012.
- The Representation of Peoples Act 1976. (To ensure women’s right to voting)
- Political parties act 1974 (for effective women’s participation in all decision making by political parties)
- Human Trafficking Ordinance, 2000.
- Criminal Law Amendment Act, 2004. (Amendment in CPC to make offense of honor crimes non compoundable)
Chairperson NCSW Ms. Khawar Muntaz chairing Women Human Rights Defenders Congress on 30th December 2016 at Islamabad
Women rights activists from across the country participated in a one-day Women Human Rights Defenders Congress on Tuesday, which was hosted by the Potohar Organisation for Development Advocacy (Poda) in collaboration with the European Union Delegation to Pakistan and UN-Women.