- Reproductive health care and rights bill. (2013)
- Domestic violence. (Prevention and Protection bill 2012)
- Child Marriage Restraint act 1929.
- Registrations of Hindu Marriages bill, 2011.
- Christian Marriages (Amendment) bill 2012.
- Domestic Violence (Criminal Law Amendment) Bill, 2012.
- Christian Divorce (Amendment) bill 2012.
- The Representation of Peoples Act 1976. (To ensure women’s right to voting)
- Political parties act 1974 (for effective women’s participation in all decision making by political parties)
- Human Trafficking Ordinance, 2000.
- Criminal Law Amendment Act, 2004. (Amendment in CPC to make offense of honor crimes non compoundable)
NCSW Literary Award 2018 for Young Women Writers
National Commission on the Status of Women is pleased to announce its first NCSW Literary Award 2018. The purpose of the Award is to encourage Pakistani women writers promoting women’s rights through their creative writings.
National Dialogue on Gender Gap in Electoral RollsISLAMABAD, Friday, December 15, 2017: The National Commission on The Status of Women (NCSW) organized a high level roundtable of policymakers on ‘Closing the Gender Gap in the Electoral Rolls’ on Friday.
Women's Voting in Upper DirISLAMABAD, Sunday, December 24, 2017: The National Commission on the Status of Women (NCSW) urges the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) to declare the result of Union Council Darora, Tehsil Upper Dir, by-elections, held on Thursday, December 21, null and void as women of the area were denied of their basic right to vote.