ADVERTISEMENT FOR HIRING OF CONSULTANTS March 2017
Date From : Friday, 17 March 2017
Deadline: Saturday, 01 April 2017
Government of Pakistan
National Commission on the Status of Women
SHORT TERM CONSULTANTS REQUIRED FOR NATIONAL COMMISSION ON THE STATUS OF WOMEN
National Commission on the Status of Women (NCSW) is a statutory body established under National Commission on the Status of Women Act, 2012. The Commission is mandated to review laws and policies, programs and other measures affecting the status and rights of women and gender equality in line with the national and international commitments.
Advertisement details are as follows;
The detailed TORs for above positions and the prescribed Application Form can be downloaded from the NCSW’s websites http://www.ncsw.gov.pk/career
Interested candidates should submit their applications on the Prescribed Form along with detailed CV at within 15 days of publication of this advertisement:
Click here to Download the application format in MS Word Format
- Women are highly encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No. TA/DA will be paid for interview.
- Clearly indicate the Post Applied for at top corner of Application/envelop
- Attach copy of CNIC with duly filled Prescribed Application Form (please do not attached copies of testimonial)
- Candidates will be required to bring their original testimonials along with a photocopy, at the time the time of interview
- Application through Fax or e-mail will not be entertained